One year anniversary of my friend Lisa Schumann's passing










Tomorrow, April 14th will make a year anniversary of my friend Lisa Lynn Schumann's passing away.

I got to know Lisa in 1993 as her masseuse, having been introduced by her friend, Miriam. She loved receiving my very strong massage. After I started visiting her regularly, soon we became friends. We were both dancers and same age. From the beginning, she was very supportive to my art works. She had never missed any of my exhibitions and theater productions since 1994 till 2006. I really appreciate her support and highly valued her comment. Though I became too busy after I started my graduate studies in 1996, we met at her place a few times a year for chatting & having dinner together. She always cooked for me. She was beautiful, bright and generous.

For her memorial held on 4th of this month, l scanned 100's of her photographs & made a slide show DVD combined with three Spanish guitar music in iMovie. That was the only thing I could do for her memorial since I was too busy for opening my own exhibition. It was a pleasant surprise to see so many people showed up on that day. She was truly missed by all of us. Rest in peace, Lisa. You will be always missed.



*"The view from W.T.C Observation deck #1", 1994

Comments

Popular Posts